1.First you need to Download & install MTK Engineering Mode from play store.
2. Open it & click on MTK Settings
3.Then wipe your screen to left site to see Connectivity options.
4.Scroll down to CDS Information and tap on it.
5.Then, look for Radio Information,tap on it and you?ll see something like:
7. You will see AT +
8. Type any letter in the search box after AT+ and delete the letter you typed.
9. Then choose Phone2 which display something like this:
10. Put cursor in the middle of “” and insert your IMEI…. it should look like:
11. After that, select SEND AT COMMAND
12. You will see a message ?AT Command sent?
13. Restart the phone or turn airplane mode on and off
*Note*:you must copy your phone imei before tweaking.